[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 23 15:21:45 EST 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Feb 23

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

Total:  121  Mults = 121  Total Score = 14,641

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This one was the best 1900Z session to date from the new station. It's the first
time I've exceeded 100 QSOs on 20 meters since moving to North Carolina. 20
meters was very good and I got a good run going; the band was very quiet and I
could hear signals from all over, including from a few stations less than 50
miles away. Guess it just proves that even a low dipole can provide good results
if conditions cooperate. Hope the low bands are equally good tonight at 0300Z.
See everyone there.

73...
Randy, W8FN