[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Feb 24 00:41:49 EST 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Feb 23

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il

Total:  147  Mults = 136  Total Score = 19,992

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Trying out the PGXL amp which had finals blown twice. I am nervous.  Started on
20, even though prop was good on 40. Found a few Europeans which was nice and
unexpected.  There were not as many VE3 stations coming through.
1900Z started on 20 bidirectional
1934Z went to 40, but it did not have the activity dispersion around the USA,
1943 - 108
1945 - 117

It is interesting that I have less QSOs during the afternoon session, but can't
explain it.  Still need improvement on 40.