[3830] ARRLDX CW N6GP SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Feb 24 01:34:56 EST 2022

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: N6GP
Operator(s): N6GP
Station: N6GP

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: ORG

Total:  352   117  Total Score = 123,552

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Very good condix at the beginning and at the end, not very good in the middle.
40 and 80m were surprisingly quiet.  4U1UN was a nice surprise.   I really took
advantage of openings to Japan throughout the contest, and completed all 5 bands
with about 3 JA's.
This is such an improvement over the dismal condix we had for CQ WPX RTTY a week
earlier.
Missed a few mults by not using high power.  Some stations had QRN problems.
73,
Tim N6GP