[3830] NAQP RTTY K1XM Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 27 09:18:03 EST 2022

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: K1XM
Operator(s): K1XM
Station: K1XM

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 9
OpMode: SO2R

Total:  519   172  Total Score = 89,268

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: YCCC FSKers #3

Comments:

This is my best NAQP RTTY score ever.  It is also my NAQP RTTY score ever.  It
was something to do after spending the morning shoveling snow.

Ten meters was open the first few hours but there wasn't much activity.

I have SO2R capability but I only made one QSO or radio 2.

The power supply on radio 1 has a noisy fan which is really noticeable on RTTY.
I should find a power supply that has a quieter fan, or at least one that does
not turn the fan on high as often.