[3830] CQ160 SSB N1UR Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 27 17:55:03 EST 2022

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: N1UR
Operator(s): N1UR
Station: N1UR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 15
OpMode: SO2R

Total:  QSOs = 453  State/Prov = 43  Countries = 14  Total Score = 64,011

Conditions were unfortunately as bad as last year.  EU very poor and hardly a
peep out of the West Coast.  I picked up a few only an hour before sunrise
Sunday morning.

I started the contest wondering how much I could beat last year's score by and
starting Saturday was hoping I could equal it.  I missed it by 3000 points.

Low Power is a challenge on 160M for sure.  But the game was fun.  Thanks for
the Qs.

Ed  N1UR

Phased 70ft vertical T tops and 6 - 900 ft beverages