[3830] SARTG NY VA7ST 1R LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jan 1 10:48:00 EST 2022

                    SARTG New Year RTTY Contest - 2022

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: 1R LP
QTH: BC

   80:   1     1
   40:   2     1
-------------------
Total:   3     2  Total Score = 6

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Not much action this year but it's always a pleasant and relaxing way to
complete New Year's Eve.

Shortly after midnight local (0800z) each Jan. 1 I get on for this one in memory
of Bob VE6YR (sk). He was an avid RTTY contester and one of the few stations I'd
work in the wee hours of the first day for many consecutive years.

We lost Bob just before Christmas 2009, but I will always fondly remember him.
SARTG New Year gives me a small way to recall and celebrate his passion for the
hobby.

A very happy new year to all, and may 2022 bring better times and good DX.

-- Bud VA7ST