[3830] RTTY Roundup KO7SS SO(A) RTTY HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 9 12:03:38 EST 2022

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2022

Call: KO7SS
Operator(s): KO7SS
Station: KO7SS

Class: SO(A) RTTY HP
QTH: AZ

   80:    170      0
   40:    234      0
   20:    358      0
   15:    232      0
   10:      6      0
-----------------------
Total:   1000      0  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 58  Total Score = 117,000

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

The Contest Online Scoreboard usually generates a few mini horse races and
sure helps keep my BIC. A big thanks to everyone who posts to it!!!

A big welcome snowstorm the week before the contest made travel to the QTH
impossible and I had to drive up Saturday AM, 2 hours before the start...

I have so much going on, I didn't have time to set up any SO2R capability. I
have done it on RTTY with the station I have, but not this year. As things got
slow Sunday AM, 1000 Q's and some points for the club seemed like a good time
to stop.

Next up is the BARTG RTTY SPRINT in 2 weeks :)

73, Bill KO7SS, Mt Lemmon AZ