[3830] RTTY Roundup VE9AA SO RTTY QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 9 17:09:12 EST 2022

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2022

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: SO RTTY QRP
QTH: NB

   80:
   40:     6
   20:    21
   15:     6
   10:
-----------------------
Total:    33       0  State/Prov = 20  Countries = 2  Total Score = 726

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Santa brought me a KX2 so used it at 5w to a HF9V and sent RTTY with my CW
paddles and like magic, the rig made CW into RTTY.  Had to carefully watch the
miniscule on-screen decoder window whizz by and I was not used to the font
(kinda strange)

At the rate of 16.5Q's/hour, it was not all that fun....but I am not a
"RTTY guy" so there is that.

Signals were good, but had a really hard time to get fellas to decode me so it
may be something I'm doing or some setting in the KX2 that's "off".

CU (all of a sudden!) likely on CW or SSB !

Mike VE9AA