[3830] RTTY Roundup WD6T SO(A) RTTY HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 9 19:09:03 EST 2022

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2022

Call: WD6T
Operator(s): WD6T
Station: WD6T

Class: SO(A) RTTY HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 5:45

   10:     2
-----------------------
Total:   281       0  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 21  Total Score = 21,356

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

On Saturday, I was operating at NW6P (MS) and made about 830 Qs and 90 mults in
the first 11 hours of the contest.

This log is my Sunday op from home to make a few points for NCCC.

Lots of JAs calling in on 15 in the last hour.  No EU worked, but didn't get on
until 1800z.

Missed ND for "WAS".  Couldn't hear any of the maritimes, but YT was
loud.

RTTY is the multi-tasker's mode. . . was talking on the phone for the last hour,
plus on my standing desk elliptical exercise machine.  For whatever reason, my
home station with the steep hill to the East seems to do ok with RTTY; I seemed
to have much more luck running domestically in this mode than CW (forget
phone!). Perhaps it was because I was fresh meat on Sunday, but still.