[3830] RTTY Roundup W6DMW SO(A) Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 9 19:10:03 EST 2022

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2022

Call: W6DMW
Operator(s): W6DMW
Station: W6DMW

Class: SO(A) Mixed HP
QTH: California

   80:    16       0
   40:    59      30
   20:   100      24
   15:    30       0
   10:     4       0
-----------------------
Total:   209      54  State/Prov = 47  Countries = 9  Total Score = 14,728

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

What a contest!

At the start, it seemed the signal gods were not in my favor.  Late start and so
many other bigger stations on meant it was a little struggle in the beginning.
Fear not, things got better as the time went on.

I had said 250 for the contest and while being focused on too many things on
Saturday I had met half the goal right around 10pm. Operated off and on until
about midnight.

Back on at 6am and found one of my somehow still missing states right away and
on 8.  Fantastic! I knew it was going to be a great day.  After that it was a
decent Run and S&P Sessions until the family woke up and I had to step aside
for a bit.

After a quick (4 hour) work issue I came back for the last 90 minutes.  What a
rush!  I knew I needed to get my lofty (lofty because I have a tiny station and
lofty because I didn't have quite the BIC time I had hoped for all weekend).
S&P for 30 minutes then Ran on 20 for the last 50 minutes and 40 the last
10.

KB!

Flex 6400
10/20/40 inverted V Dipole with a Ameriton AL-811h
10-80 EFHW as a weirdly shaped inverted L