[3830] RTTY Roundup NJ4P M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 9 19:17:03 EST 2022

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2022

Call: NJ4P
Operator(s): WV4P NR4L VE5MX K6JO NN50
Station: NJ4P

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: RCC
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Remote Operation

   10:      0
-----------------------
Total:   2672      0  State/Prov = 61  Countries = 78  Total Score = 371,408

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

A thrown together 100% remote effort that nobody really knew how much time if
any they would have to work it... We brought in Larry, NN5O 2/3 of the way
through with no prior warning to help give a few breaks.

Huge thanks to the crew... Some Long hours and BIC but nobody complained !

100% RTTY

FUN... Watching the online scoreboard and the battles on it was very
entertaining. The NW8S crew worked through some equipment issues and clawed
their way back up to second place, Excellent work.

Thunderstorms all around us and heavy rain made it tuff on the low bands,
thankfully we had a great crew that worked through the crashes and made things
happen !

Thanks for the Q's and Congrats to everyone that participated.  Good Times !

Ron, WV4P