[3830] RTTY Roundup KI6DY SO(A) Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 9 19:46:12 EST 2022

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2022

Call: KI6DY
Operator(s): KI6DY
Station: KI6DY

Class: SO(A) Mixed HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 23:52

   80:   158      134
   40:   206      265
   20:   185      242
   15:   102        0
   10:     9        0
-----------------------
Total:   660      641  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 55  Total Score = 147,013

Think this is my personal best. Almost an even split between RTTY and FT4 QSOs.
All my Dig Q's except for 1 where FT4. Did manage to work all states including
DC. VT and DC were the last 2 and I got those on 40 meters. Actually worked two
DC stations. I'm sure after log checking, the score will come down more than a
tad, mostly due to NIL FT4 contacts.

Had fun, hope you did too.

73 de Bob (KI6DY)