[3830] RTTY Roundup WQ6X(@W7AYT) SO(A) RTTY LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 9 21:12:50 EST 2022

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2022

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: W7AYT

Class: SO(A) RTTY LP
QTH: Concord, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 17:22

   80:   3.5
   10:     3
-----------------------
Total:   244       0  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 5  Total Score = 14,152

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was another WQ6X portable operation from W7AYT's QTH in Concord.
I began the year with a newly installed FT-2000 radio at this location.
We FINALLY have a real Solar Flux Index (SFI) - around 103.
Unfortunately,the Space-WX took a DIVE on Saturday evening.
The purpose of this weekend was not necessarily to post a
high score but to test the new radio with the current
antenna installation.  The FT-2000 took my FT-1000mp
operation to the next level.
LooK for a write-up on this GiG at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com