[3830] RTTY Roundup K7RU(@K7BTW) M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 9 22:11:58 EST 2022

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2022

Call: K7RU
Operator(s): K7BTW K7EDX K7MO K7ANA WG7X
Station: K7BTW

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: WA

   80:    259      0
   40:    368      0
   20:    779      0
   15:    469      0
   10:      0      0
-----------------------
Total:   1875      0  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 42  Total Score = 189,375

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Our first year as M/2.  Conditions fairly good during the day, but it was very
slow at night with most of the other stations which were limited to only 24
hours of on time, taking their mandatory break.

It was a lot of fun and we had our highest score and most number of q's ever in
this contest.

It was great to have a new member to the team this year.  Gary, WG7X, is a great
operator with lots of rtty experience.  We really enjoyed having him with us.