[3830] RTTY Roundup AB1J SO(A) Dig LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 10 09:55:43 EST 2022

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2022

Call: AB1J
Operator(s): AB1J
Station: AB1J

Class: SO(A) Dig LP
QTH: Waltham, EMA
Operating Time (hrs): 23:46

   80:            101
   40:            274
   20:            247
   15:             65
   10:              0
-----------------------
Total:    0       687  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 27  Total Score = 53,586

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I wasn't planning to do this contest until W0LSD emailed me to find out how I
was going to enter. I'd entered last year, all FT, but forgot about it and had
never checked my result. I didn't even know there was a separate digital v. RTTY
category. Ken's email renewed my interest and after much emotional turmoil, I
decided to enter again in the digital category. I regard it as my "Breaking
Bad" moment. I think Ken would agree.

It was almost all FT4. And I have remorse.

Thanks for all the QSOs.

73,
Ken, AB1J

Flex 6500
N1MM Logger+  WSJT-Z
20m & 15m attic dipoles
80m, 40m & 20m outdoor 66' outdoor stealth wire with indoor counterpoise
LoTW  eQSL  ClubLog