[3830] RTTY Roundup W0LSD SO(A) RTTY HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 10 14:26:26 EST 2022

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2022

Call: W0LSD
Operator(s): W0LSD
Station: W0LSD

Class: SO(A) RTTY HP
QTH: CO

   80:    209      0
   40:    382      0
   20:    651      0
   15:    393      0
   10:     19      0
-----------------------
Total:   1654      0  State/Prov = 60  Countries = 61  Total Score = 200,134

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Thought everything was ready to go, computers loaded and talking to each other.
Then,the contest starts and second computer will not send the Qs to main
computer. Wow always something unexpected. I shut down both and rebooted and
then it worked. There went the first hour. The rest of the test went relatively
smoothly. Since this is called RTTY RU I decided to stay with RTTY. :-)

Thanks for all the Qs and hope to see everyone in the WPX in a month.