[3830] RTTY Roundup W0SD M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 10 20:28:53 EST 2022

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2022

Call: W0SD
Operator(s): W0SD WD0T W7XU N0LAN N0JPE
Station: W0SD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Salem, SD

   10:      5
-----------------------
Total:   1968      0  State/Prov = 60  Countries = 62  Total Score = 240,096

Had a great time operating this year, and wonderful to see the high bands back
in action! This was the first year in a while that we were able to get any sort
of rate while running on 15m and it was nice to see 10m open. 20m and 40
performed as well as they normally do which was surprising considering the 40m
beam lost half of its driven element two weeks prior. 80m was a great workhorse
during the evening hours, with over three hours of 100+ qsos/hr. Thankful we can
operate all 30 hours now!