[3830] RTTY Roundup N6KIM(@K6ZH) M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 11 01:10:35 EST 2022

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2022

Call: N6KIM
Operator(s): N6KIM K6ZH
Station: K6ZH

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    24       10
   40:    75       67
   20:   110       83
   15:   103        7
   10:    21
-----------------------
Total:   333      167  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 35  Total Score = 46,500

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was our second year of the YL/OM team of N6KIM and K6ZH.  Joan, N6KIM, made
all of the FT8 Qs, Jim K6ZH made the RTTY Qs.  It seems that Joan ran out of FT8
stations to work on all bands.  Apparently we should have also checked FT4.  We
did better overall last year.  But condx, especially to EU, were not that great
this year.

In any case, tnx for the Qs.  73 / 88 - Joan N6KIM and Jim K6ZH