[3830] RTTY Roundup AJ6T SO(A) Dig LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 12 18:03:51 EST 2022

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2022

Call: AJ6T
Operator(s): AJ6T
Station: AJ6T

Class: SO(A) Dig LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 12:38
Remote Operation

   80:             60
   40:            148
   20:             77
   15:             65
   10:              2
-----------------------
Total:    0       352  State/Prov = 48  Countries = 18  Total Score = 23,232

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

I had not really planned to operate in this contest, but when I noticed some FT4
activity above the FT8 segment I tuned up there and got hooked.  Since I had not
setup N1MM+ to operate with WSJT-X (I have never been able to get that to work
reliably anyway) I just used WSJT-X in contest mode.  Since that did not provide
any dupe checking I mostly called CQ, and that worked out extremely well.  All
of the operation was done remotely via my laptop computer as I moved around the
house tending to other chores and watching TV.  All of my contacts were on FT4.
Equipment: K3s and 80m OCFD at 50 feet.  I really think that RTTY and Digital
should be separate contests.  There seemed to be less confusion about when a QSO
was complete compared to previous contests, and I hope that the log checking
bears that out.