[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Jan 13 22:11:11 EST 2022

                    NCCC Sprint - Jan 14

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

  160:   0      0
   80:  22     18
   40:  20     13
   20:   0      0
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  42     31  Total Score = 1,302

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

20 and 15 dead at the start.  80M still had good rate at the end, so didn't try
160M where everyone else is closer to each other and don't hear me very well.
40 was very good to NE and west coast, but a bit long.  80 was good everywhere.
My best score in some time despite the relay somewhere in the system not
returning to receive after transmitting often.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Hope to
work you all in NAQP CW this Saturday.  73, John, K4BAI.