[3830] KRC SST OG6B(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jan 14 16:06:29 EST 2022

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Jan 14

Call: OG6B
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21TA

   40:   2     2
Total:   2     2  Total Score = 4

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Started on 7 MHz 6 minutes later than a week ago,
but this time I was lucky finding Mac G3WZD with
an outstanding signal. According to RBN my CQ's
carried all the way down to PY7ZC, but I only
got I4NZX/qrp at 2048Z for a second contact.

My MFJ-986's SWR-instrument is softening, as I
get the same indication for forward power in the
HI/LO-positions, so that I am not able to peak
output power. That means repairs during the
coming hours (to be ready for HADX tomorrow).

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CQops