[3830] NAQP CW AC5AA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jan 15 21:56:50 EST 2022

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: AC5AA
Operator(s): AC5AA
Station: AC5AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 5:46

  160:    0     0
   10:    3     3
-------------------
Total:  228   118  Total Score = 26,904

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: Austin Futbol

Comments:

This was a fun contest, and the propagation really made it so.  Can't believe
how easily I worked almost everything I could hear with 100w and a G5RV Jr.  As
always, lots of requests to repeat the name (Duane) but I'm not complaining.  S5
noise on 40m and S7 on 80m with my HF2V vertical certainly got raw after a
while. But still fun.  So glad to be on the Austin Futbol team cuz I'm not a big
soccer fan.  (ha, ha!)  Thanks all for playing!