[3830] NAQP CW N4XL Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jan 15 23:40:18 EST 2022

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N4XL
Operator(s): N4XL
Station: N4XL

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: sc

Total:  737   243  Total Score = 179,091

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Team: SFCG Codebreakers

Comments:

Bands were in good shape from 10 thru 160. Opened on 10. Moved around the high
bands for a few hours. Took a break for supper at 2230z. When I came back 10 was
open and picked up a few more mults.

This was my highest score ever in the NAQP CW by 60K. That despite antenna
switching problems. Going to pull the MK2R+ out of the system and go back to the
U2R before the NAQP SSB. Lost many q's because of that intermittent trip, not to
mention the frustration.

Had some good runs. Worked a lot of friends and familiar calls. Thank you for
all the q's.

Kevan N4XL