[3830] NAQP CW N4OGW Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 16 00:48:10 EST 2022

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N4OGW
Operator(s): N4OGW
Station: N4OGW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MS

Total: 1417   262  Total Score = 371,254

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Team: Deep Dixie CC Team Steamboat

Comments:

Pretty good conditions here, except for noisy low bands. It was raining most of
the time which seemed to keep the power line noise away, but gave me some rain
static instead.

The high bands started out very long (as usual for January) with only 20m
runnable but then opened up with short skip Es later in the afternoon.

I managed to beat my previous high score- thanks for the qsos!

Tor N4OGW