[3830] NAQP CW KU8E Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 16 01:15:09 EST 2022

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 8:19

   10:   20     5
-------------------
Total:  807   193  Total Score = 155,751

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC#2

Comments:

K3/100, TS590SG and wires

Took off some prime time in the late afternoon to watch the Raiders vs Bengals
NFL playoff game. Not that often you see the Bengals in a playoff game ! And we
won one after 30 years of frustration.

The SO2R worked well but I need to improve things so I can switch bands on the
2nd radio better. Right now I'm switching the BP filters and antennas manually.

Going to miss SSB. That weekend is our 23rd wedding anniversary and my wife and
I are going to Florida for a few days. I will be back on for CQ 160 CW.

Jeff