[3830] NAQP CW WD0T Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 16 01:36:25 EST 2022

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD

   10:   15     7
-------------------
Total:  834   210  Total Score = 175,140

Club: GPCC

Team: Corntinuous Wave

Comments:

I came into this test just expecting to do a bit at the beginning and scattered
through the contest. Really wanted to watch football today, which I did do at
times.  Also made a trip to Menards to get some supplies during their 15%
discount for the brown bag fill. Day was also interrupted with other family
issues, so a pretty casual effort.

So ended up just over 7 hours,and didn't move any mults except for a few who
asked
 me to move, did a small amount of S/P but mostly CQed, ran as much as I could
during the band openings.

Started on 10m, it was very short lived for me. Moved to 15m and it was
fantastic, then took a break for about 2 hours after 15 slowed down, came back
and worked some on 20m for about an hour, took another break to watch football
for an hour, and then back on for about 45 minutes.

Went to 40m and it was good also, so when I came back on worked solid to the end
from about 01:34 Z to the finish.  Had good 40, 80 was good later, as was 160,
all the bands in very decent shape.

Thanks everyone for the Q's, sure enjoyed the time in the event with you all.

Rig, backup TS450s/AT, No headphones, wires. No SO2R ready yet.

73 Lord bless all! Todd WD0T