[3830] NAQP CW N6RO M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 16 01:48:48 EST 2022

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): K6AW N6RO WX5S WA6O WD6T
Station: N6RO

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: CA
Remote Operation

Total: 1583   287  Total Score = 454,321

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

WE were doing great until 15 minutes into contest, when the first computer
crashed.  Moved to another radio after a while. I accidently triggered another
computer failure trying to fix the first.  Got both fixed eventually, then
another computer would not TX.  took a few reboots to fix that.  We finally got
rolling about half way thru. Prolly lost abt 200 Qs, but wouldn't affect the M2
ranking.
  Give me back the pencil and paper logging!
 Great scores from the Carib. and AZ! CU on SSB (maybe). N6RO