[3830] NAQP CW W6OAT Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 16 02:43:01 EST 2022

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W6OAT
Operator(s): W6OAT
Station: W6OAT

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: WA

  160:    2     2
Total:  784   213  Total Score = 166,992

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team:

Comments:

Great to see 10m and 15m open to all parts of the USA.  I didn't plan to be
operating Saturday night, so when evening plans suddenly got cancelled, I had
all ten hours of operating time available.  However, I totally messed up my off
times as a result, and didn't leave enough time for a good showing on 80m and
160m.  But it was great fun, and I do like the assisted class.  Thanks for all
the QSOs.