[3830] NAQP CW NX6T(@WA6TQT) M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 16 03:33:07 EST 2022

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI WM6Y WQ6X N6NC K7ENA N6CY K4RB
Station: WA6TQT

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Remote Operation

Total: 1620   266  Total Score = 430,920

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Another Training Exercise. Very happy with our 80 meters mults. Very unhappy
with our 10 meter amount of Qs and Mults. We had lost 1 of our 160 mtr verticals
in the last ice storm and almost lost the 190 ft 40 meter tower when the 160
vertical hardware fell and sliced thru one of our 40 mtr tower guy wires and
damaged another guy wire. Thanks to John WA6TQT for the use of his fine station.
de N6KI