[3830] NAQP CW KK0U Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 16 08:46:04 EST 2022

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KK0U
Operator(s): KK0U
Station: KK0U

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs):

   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  852   168  Total Score = 143,136

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team:

Comments:

Well, that was a lot of fun!  40m and 80m were certainly rocking hard here in
MO.  Had a great run on 80m early on, but had to take a break when I started
getting CW overload.  Was interesting that 40m seemed to hang in there and only
went really long at the end.

Apologies to the folks I mangled exchanges on, and K1SEI kept getting hammered
by nearby QRM, but we got it done.

20m played better than it usually does for me, given the fact that I'm using a
N/S firing 40m dipole.  This is becoming one of my favorite contests!

KX3/KXPA100 @100W, 40m dipole, N1MM+ and me.

73, Jim KK0U