[3830] NAQP CW AJ1AJ Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 16 09:00:08 EST 2022

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: AJ1AJ
Operator(s): AJ1AJ
Station: AJ1AJ

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs):

   15:    7     5
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  556   138  Total Score = 76,728

Club:

Team:

Comments:

That was fun.  Hit 500 Qs then dropped down to 160m to give away as many points
as I could.  It always seems to be fun learning more about top band.

The motivation for operating came from the antenna challenges in the morning.
Earlier in the week, in a CWT, I noticed that my RX was way down, but I was
still making good rate and could easily attribute that to a radio RX mod that I
made.  Day-of, I fired up the radio and it was totally deaf.  After
troubleshooting all of the equipment and cables in the shack, I isolated it to
my main antenna, so I ended up spending around 90 minutes outside working on the
antenna in temperatures 1-2 degrees below/above zero.