[3830] NAQP CW N3BB Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 16 10:38:40 EST 2022

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 4:20

   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  525   161  Total Score = 84,525

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: Austin Soccer

Comments:

Limited time. Lots of good activity. Great ops! Got TR4W now working well. Need
more practice but am making progress. Dealt with very bad weather condx with
very dry condx and very high (50 MPH winds). Concerned about fire danger here in
the sticks. But the line noise was terrible. Did the best I could. Some very
outstanding scores... congratulations.

Gotta get my line noise issue resolved.

73 all, and thanks to the ops and organizers of this superb CW radio-sporting
event.

Jim N3BB