[3830] NAQP CW W3DQ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 16 12:25:43 EST 2022

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W3DQ
Operator(s): W3DQ
Station: W3DQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Washiington, DC

   10:   14     6
-------------------
Total:  165    76  Total Score = 12,540

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: Yes, DC is a Multiplier

Comments:

With only a tribander and being *very** rusty on CW, I didn't expect to put in
much time. Certainly no running!

20m was good at the start and after a previously scheduled (family) break, I
reconnected the dead 40m antenna. Low and behold, it worked! If I had checked
before the contest, my BIC time certainly would have increased!

With one eye on the online scoreboard, It was great to see so much activity. It
is a great motivator for we little pistols.

Thanks to NN3RP, WN3F, (AC5X in absentia in MA), and especially Brian, K2ACX for
putting together our team.

YES, DC IS A MULITPLIER!

73,
Eric W3DQ