[3830] NAQP CW KE3K Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 16 14:03:16 EST 2022

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KE3K
Operator(s): KE3K
Station: KE3K

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: MI

   10:    8     3
-------------------
Total:  550   193  Total Score = 106,150

Club: Blossomland ARA

Team:

Comments:

I really enjoyed this QP. I had to force myself to stop towards the end of the
evening. Too much fun chatting with all of you! The bands were in decent shape
in the Midwest for a change. 160 meters was a pleasant surprise. I had a new
personal best for number of Qs and mults over my previous CW QP efforts. I
appreciate the addition of the assisted operation category.

As a few others commented, I also noticed a similar issue with N1MM+
intermittently sending my call twice while responding in S&P (and using
ESM.) I’ve not observed this happing before in any mode or contest.

My gear for this operating event:
ICOM IC-7610
160 Meter H-Loop at 30-60 ft.
K9AY RX loop