[3830] NAQP CW K0EU Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 16 14:22:07 EST 2022

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K0EU
Operator(s): K0EU
Station: K0EU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO

   10:   13     9
-------------------
Total: 1587   238  Total Score = 377,706

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Fort Laramie

Comments:

Nice to see good conditions for this one. Q's were sparse on 10M, but the other
bands all delivered. 160M was surprisingly quiet, delivering almost as many
mults as 15M. Even with the good conditions, I was only able to successfully
employ 2BISQ for a few hours.

This is a personal best score for me. A small victory. Two other positives: My
best hourly rate exceeded N2IC's average rate this time but not by much. Also, I
managed to work Ohio on 160M, something N9RV mentioned he was unable to
accomplish. Congrats to Steve and Pat on some astronomical scores.

Thanks to W0ETT who organized all of the Grand Mesa Contester teams. Ken is the
only station I worked on all six bands. Thanks also to the Wyoming contigent of
WC7S and WY7M who provided 4 mults.

73 Randy (aka Ken) K0EU