[3830] NAQP CW W8LVN Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 16 14:46:17 EST 2022

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W8LVN
Operator(s): W8LVN
Station: W8LVN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL

Total:  763   159  Total Score = 121,317

Club:

Team: SMC Bobsledding

Comments:

A fun run. Lots of runs; a few S&P Qs, but runs were always productive, even
on 160 with only a low
 dipole.  I set the speed to 33 wpm. I set my goal at 500q, but broke that and
ended up at 776. No
 luck on 10, with the big band being 80. K3S with all dipole antennas. 10 uses
the 80 dipole, and 15
 uses the 40 dipole. The 160 is a low dipole, with an inverted L not yet put up.
Good conditions, but
 there was a weird flutter on lots of 40 meter signals.