[3830] NAQP CW KR4F Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 16 15:32:35 EST 2022

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KR4F
Operator(s): KR4F
Station: KR4F

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: Huntsville, AL USA

   10:   12     5
-------------------
Total:  534   196  Total Score = 104,664

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: Bama Regulars # 1

Comments:

Arthritis pain curtailed the operating time. The assisted category was a mixed
bag.  I did much more S&P than usual.  The result was fewer Q's but more
mults than usual.  I did have a very nice run on 80 meters.  Many thanks to
N4BCD and his crossbow for putting the 80m antenna back in the pecan tree!

By the way, I took a look at the ARRL Jan VHF contest on Sunday.  Many FT8
signals on six meters.  Nothing at all to be heard on 6m phone or CW.  It
appears that is now a FT8 only contest!  I think I'll pass.

73
Johnny, KR4F