[3830] NAQP CW W7CXX(WA7LNW) Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 16 16:21:02 EST 2022

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W7CXX
Operator(s): WA7LNW
Station: W7CXX

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: Utah
Operating Time (hrs): 5
Remote Operation

   10:   11     8
-------------------
Total:  432   182  Total Score = 78,624

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team: AOCC Coyotes

Comments:

HF remote site suffered high wind damage to antennas and a broken tower leg.
Repairs set me back a three hours on Saturday morning. Tower repair must wait
until spring time.  Band conditions were pretty good, despite solar activity.
10 meters opened and quickly closed. 15 meters picked up the slack.  80 and 160
were rather noisy.  Wished I could have put in a longer effort as planned.

Station: K-3 Twins, HEX Beam, HF-2V vertical on 80 meters, 40 meter dipole.

73 Jack, WA7LNW