[3830] NAQP CW WP3C M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 16 16:40:37 EST 2022

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: WP3C
Operator(s): WP3C WP3TT
Station: WP3C

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: Utuado, PR
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Remote Operation

Total: 2271   320  Total Score = 726,720

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Hi

Good conditions compared with the previous NAQP. It’s so happy to see life in
10M. Thanks to Paul (WP3TT) for the excellent work. The best MULT operator and
one of the biggest RUN. I operated from the station and Paul via remote from his
house. I had operated my last contests via remote, actually there’s nothing
like operate live from the station!

Thanks everyone and see you in the next contest.

Alfredo WP3C