[3830] NAQP CW W2LCQ Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 16 17:10:07 EST 2022

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W2LCQ
Operator(s): W2LCQ
Station: W2LCQ

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: NYC

   15:    6     5
   10:    4     0
-------------------
Total:  184    71  Total Score = 13,064

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

My antenna refused to tune on 80 m (short?) so I missed out on all the later
activity after 40 m shut down.  I pulled the plug at 11:30 pm. Earlier I ran for
a bit on 40 and 20 and that was great fun seeing my spots flying by on the NC7J
Telnet window. Thanks so much to Bud for his AR cluster filter which worked kike
a champ. But 40 m got progressively noisier as the contest went on. I was
disappointed in the score outcome though due to the noise and the loss of 80 m.