[3830] NAQP CW NN4RB Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 16 19:05:05 EST 2022

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: FM07ii
Operating Time (hrs): 3:51

  160:   0      0
   80:   0      0
   40:  24     15
   20:  55     23
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  79     38  Total Score = 3,002

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Daughter, two great-grand girls, and a big dog were here hunkered down for a
winter storm.  Activity in the house was not great for a contest, however it
might be called a once in a lifetime experience.  Started late and ended early.
By N1MM, the BIC was 3:51 hrs.  But, I know it was less. Heard K4XL, but he was
noisy and busy.  I didn't try to contact.  I also heard John, N3MN.  As a side
note, I made one contact on the VHF.  I don't plan on entering a log on that,
even though it is a N1MM log.  Had some fun, but would like a do over.

73,
Rick
NN4RB

IC-7610