[3830] NAQP CW K3UA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Jan 21 12:27:10 EST 2022

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K3UA
Operator(s): K3UA
Station: K3UA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PA

   10:   26     5
-------------------
Total:  900   169  Total Score = 152,100

Club: North Coast Contesters

Team: MRRC/NCC Team 3

Comments:

All band 80M Inverted V - center @20 feet
K3 with HA8DU and Drake MN-2700 tuners

Had a blast as usual in the NAQP CW test.  160M has been difficult for me lately
with S9 plus line noise so was not effective this time out on 160.  Only bands I
called CQ was 40M (before it went long) and 80M.  More than half of my Qs were
on 80M with the rates on 80M being super good.  For some reason I do very well
on 80 especially to the West Coast.

I will be back for the next one from home.

73,

Phil K3UA