[3830] NAQP SSB K3HW Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jan 22 22:27:30 EST 2022

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K3HW
Operator(s): K3HW
Station: K3HW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Skippack, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 5:31

  160:    6     6
   15:    1     1
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  278    84  Total Score = 23,352

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Team: FRC Team Electro-Voice

Comments:

That was fun even though conditions on 20 and 15 were not good.  40 meters was a
good band!   I went there very early at 2045 and I sat on 7.187 for two hours
and had 167 QSOs during that span including a 102 hour from 2130-2230. Nice to
hear so many FRC friends calling in.  The NAQP was my first real contest
experience (other than Field Day) way back when and I remember being nervous
making contacts but remember many ops being patient with me.  I had at least
five opportunities today where young ops called in anc I was able to pay that
forward.  It is always good to hear some young ops on the air.  If you hear
them, support and mentor.  That is what it is all about.   Thanks for the QSOs.
73 de K3HW..