[3830] NAQP SSB N7RQ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 23 00:52:45 EST 2022

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N7RQ
Operator(s): N7RQ
Station: N7RQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 9:57

  160:    3     3
Total: 1087   163  Total Score = 177,181

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team: AOCC OUTLAWS

Comments:

Conditions through most of the contest allowed for nearly non-stop fun. I didn't
take time off that I would normally have taken earlier in the contest and might
have lost some multipliers at the end of the evening.  A rainstorm came in
during the P.M. and made conditions noisy, but not enough to spoil the fun until
the very end.  Most continuous unassisted butt-in-chair fun in quite a while.
Thanks to my husband & technical guru, Bob K8IA, and to the many friends and
Outlaws I worked.