[3830] NAQP SSB AE6Y Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 23 02:11:00 EST 2022

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: AE6Y
Operator(s): AE6Y
Station: AE6Y

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

   10:   11     7
-------------------
Total:  842   170  Total Score = 143,140

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #1

Comments:

Very strange conditions. Unfortunately, 10 didn't play as it did for NAQP CW
last week.  15 had a lot of activity, but limited areas workable from here. 20
and 40 were open countrywide. 80 was (for me) the worst NAQP experience I have
ever had.  Virtually no CQs were answered, and most guys couldn't hear me. I had
very high noise levels on 80 and 160 (some of it clearly manmade).  Making 50%
more Qs on 160 than 80 is really weird!
 But, hey, that's contesting!  Still a friendly contest, and the 10 hour limit
is just about right.  You work hard but aren't totally wiped out for days, and
your weekend isn't destroyed.
 73, Andy AE6Y