[3830] NAQP SSB N9TF Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 23 11:48:07 EST 2022

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Clarksville TN

   20:    9     7
Total:  110    68  Total Score = 7,480

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG PART TIMERS

Comments:

SSB contesting is always a real grind, and it was even more so with a low wire
and gutters for an antenna! But hey, I'm a contester, so sucked it up and played
anyway, hi hi. Spring antenna planting can't come too soon.
Late start as I played in the BARTG RTTY sprint earlier in the day. Got 5 hours
in, but a real tough time climbing the mountain of Qs.
Nice to work 5 TCGers. AD4EB, K3IE, N4ZZ, NR4L, and AB4GG. All big signals.
Highlight was bagging V31 on 40m, winning a pile up contest!
Low light, many ops questioning my state. Prefills can be a distraction for both
ops. I think there will be some unhappy ops when they find they busted my
exchange. Copy what you hear...
Thanks for all the Qs

73 Gene, N9TF