[3830] NAQP SSB N2GA(@N2GA/7) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 23 12:50:05 EST 2022

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N2GA
Operator(s): N2GA
Station: N2GA/7

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NV

   40:   1      1
   20:  44     26
   15:   5      5
Total:  50     32  Total Score = 1,600

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Team: Boiled Owls - Team #2

Comments:

Another week, another state! We moved from Arizona to Nevada for this contest.
Sorry to confuse anyone! I set up portable again on a hill overlooking Las
Vegas. My operation was completely portable. I put up a dipole with my truck as
a base and ran the K3S off the truck with a laptop. It was a beautiful view but
not as good a location as in NAQP CW. I had to work for every Q. Had to set up
and take down during daylight hours. Conditions didn't seem as good as during
CW. Also, low power, SSB and marginal antennas don't make for a great
combination! Thanks for the QSO's and I was happy to supply the NV multiplier.