[3830] KRC SST W8FN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 23 20:48:25 EST 2022

                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Jan 21

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

   40:  50     22
Total:  50     22  Total Score = 1,100

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This one was slim pickins'. Got to the radio late and didn't have time to check
on band activity, so I started on 80 meters. Never managed to work anyone in the
first five minutes, and the band scope didn't show very much activity at all, so
went to 40 and began running there. 40 wasn't in very good shape and started
going long about 30 minutes in. At least the band was quiet. For the last half
hour about I could work was 5s, 6s, and 7s, with an occasional loud 0 thrown in.
Probably should have gone back to 80, but I chose to grind it out to the end on
40. Hope conditions are better next week. See y'all then.

73...
Randy, W8FN