[3830] NAQP SSB K4SBZ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 24 06:03:26 EST 2022

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K4SBZ
Operator(s): K4SBZ
Station: K4SBZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Florida

   15:   12     7
Total:  387   120  Total Score = 46,440

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: SHEILA MEMORIAL - 1

Comments:

10 and 15 meters were not good. Wasted too much time trying to run on 15, but at
least I was able to add a few good mults while I was there. By the time I moved
to 20, everyone else was already there, so it was hard to find someplace to run.
Finally found a place in the Extra band and had a decent run. 40 was also
crowded, but I had a decent run there too. 80 was the busiest for me. Found a
good freq and had a good run with Q-rate in 90-100 range. Spent the last few
minutes on 160 for the first time and was pleasantly surprised at the activity
there. My new 160 M inverted L worked very well.