[3830] CWopsT N3BB Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 26 15:10:10 EST 2022

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Jan 26

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: stx

Total:  154  Mults = 147  Total Score = 22,638

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I was a total dud. Very little interleaving worked. Fifteen was not open to
much. Twenty was a mosh pit. Forty was a line noise mess. Tried the "N3RD
advice" to simply keep at it. Got a lot to learn. The timing on the
"inactive radio CQ" is way off. But a few did work. Certainly did not
have a "constant feed" on this one. Wow. Admire the ops who have this
down pat. Very difficult.

N3RD called me once. QLFed my timing to return to him. Never heard Dave again.

Tnx for the calls. 73, Jim N3BB